Making industry-tested text analytics accessible to high-impact, early-stage companies
Faster time-to-market with production-ready text analytics
The current generation of platforms and apps are exploiting the potential of text analytics and big data more than ever. But if natural language processing isn’t your core competency, then you’re probably looking for alternatives to rolling your own (especially if your market horizon extends beyond the world of English speakers).
Rocket fuel for startups
The survival of every startup depends on how quickly it can get its product to market. The Rosette Startup Program is designed for those who are NLP experts and those who are not, but need its analytics to power their application. Past successful program participants used Rosette to build:
- Voice of the customer/employee analysis
- Predictive analytics for cyber threat intelligence
- AI research assistant
- Meeting scheduling assistant bot
- News feed of personal contacts “in the news”*
- News article trustworthiness rating engine based on news source citations
By building on a foundation of production-ready text analytics at a special low price, startups can shorten time to market now, but also be ready when business takes off.
*Startup (Newsle) was acquired by LinkedIn.
- A low annual flat fee for access to a full suite of multilingual NLP: entity extraction and linking, cross-lingual fuzzy name matching, sentiment analysis, name translation, language identification, categorization, semantic similarity, morphological analysis (tokenization, lemmatization, decompounding, part-of-speech tagging), and more.
- A single API to access Rosette in 32+ languages (in the cloud or on-prem). Start in one language and turn on more languages without additional integration overhead.
- Access to plug-ins for Elasticsearch or Apache Solr.
- Access to stellar support, R&D and engineering teams.
- Marketing and go-to-market support (press releases, case studies, videos, events, etc.).
How the program works
Startups that qualify for the program — based on potential, financial size and growth profile — can access the full suite of text analytics through Rosette Cloud or Rosette Enterprise (on-premise) for a low annual fee. As certain financial milestones are reached, a startup will graduate to tiered pricing corresponding to their size. Contact us today to learn more.
Industry-trusted text anayltics
Rosette by Basis Technology is the same high-performance, rigorously-tested NLP suite used by Airbnb, Microsoft, NYU, Oracle, Pinterest, Salesforce, StumbleUpon, Yelp, and many others, serving needs such as enterprise search, business intelligence, data mining, e-discovery, financial compliance, and national security.
Selected Participants and Graduates
ClearQuery, by Night Shift Development Inc., is an augmented intelligence and analytics platform designed to enable nontechnical end users to rapidly search, explore, and analyze their data through an intuitive interface that enables clear visual, conversational, and traditional search and analytics experiences while producing automated insights as users explore their data.
“Night Shift frequently engages with clients that have vast amounts of unstructured data they need to extract value from. Rosette’s advanced natural language processing capabilities enable us to provide our customers with a fully integrated solution that also allows them to rapidly analyze and make sense of their unstructured content.”
– Tim Tutt, Founder & CEO, Night Shift Development Inc.
Diffeo builds AI-powered search and discovery tools that accelerate research and discovery. It seamlessly connects familiar tools like Chrome and Microsoft Office and retrieves data to fill your knowledge gaps.
“Basis Tech is widely recognized by customers and partners as providing the world’s most sophisticated multi-lingual text analytics platform. Diffeo has been partnered with Basis for many years, and we use their products in many mission critical systems. Every week, I hear end users and senior technology leaders in our customers singing the praises of Basis. This ties back to their excellent team of professionals and visionaries, who continually push the technology envelope.”
– John Frank, CEO & Co-founder, Diffeo
Kanopy is an on-demand streaming video platform to library borrowers and universities. Their catalog of award-winning films and documentaries aspires to bridge cultural boundaries and broaden the worldview of their viewers.
Luminoso reveals what your customers & employees are saying by using AI and natural language understanding to pull the most relevant themes from customer feedback (support tickets, open-ended survey responses, or reviews).
“Using Rosette positions Luminoso well for faster entry into new markets and languages.”
– Catherine Havasi, Co-founder & Chief Strategy Officer, Luminoso
Recorded Future delivers contextualized threat intelligence to power a truly proactive security strategy. Relevant insights, updated in real time, and integrated with your existing infrastructure drives swift, informed security decisions.
“Rosette enables us to expand beyond English to collect intelligence from a global network of sources in European, Asian, and Middle Eastern languages, resulting in deeper insights for our customers.”
– Christopher Ahlberg, CEO & Co-founder, Recorded Future
Tamr helps large enterprises unlock unparalleled insight from data silos. Through a next generation data engineering pipeline, Tamr cleans, curates, and classifies all the data using patented human-guided machine learning.
“Basis Tech is a great company to work with- they have a compelling suite of products and phenomenal people. We are proud partners… I strongly recommend working for or with them.”
– Krista Glotzbach, Strategic Accounts & APAC Lead, Tamr
Zoomd provides relevant search results with contextual ads to increase content monetization. For advertisers, Zoomd offers mobile user acquisition and retention and a unified dashboard to manage these tasks.
“Deploying Rosette enables Zoomd to instantly and accurately discern the intent of web surfers and online shoppers from around the globe.”
– Amit Bohensky, CEO, Zoomd.com