Calling all data scientists!
Put your coding skills to use this month on Rosette API for Rapidminer and win cash prizes
Are you looking for an opportunity to show off your data science expertise? Have your work published by a leading text analytics software company? Improve your skills? Win awesome prizes? This is the contest for you.
Running December 1st through January 1st, 2017, our Data Scientist Challenge invites students to use the Rosette API extension on Rapidminer to imagine a potential business use-case and create an analysis demonstrating how the two technologies perform together.
Sign up for the Rosette API and use promo code CHALLENGE so we can give you access to our Starter plan for free (40,000 calls/month). If you’re already signed up on our , shoot us an email and we’ll bump up your calls. Get creative with the data you use and the visualizations you choose to show off your results. Once you’re done, share your results with us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 1st at 11:59pm EST.
- A written description of your use case (the scenario/problem your analysis solves)
- A description of how your analysis works to solve the problem
- Screenshots of graphs and visualizations that show off your results
Winners will be revealed on Friday, January 13th! Will the infamous date bring you bad luck or good?
Our team will publish the top three use cases and analyses: 1st prize:
- $200 Amazon gift card + publication* on our blog and social media channels 2nd prize:
- $150 Amazon gift card + publication* on our blog and social media channels
- 3rd prize: publication* on our blog and social media channels
Contact email@example.com with any questions. We look forward to seeing your results!
*Publication is subject to any applicable legal restrictions, at Basis Technology’s discretion.